Friday, September 11, 2009

More PET Speaking Practice

Imagine you want to travel around Europe with a friend. What would be the best means of transport? The train? the plane? Be prepared to explain your choice.

Remember to use the natural English expressions you have learned this year to give your opinion, to agree and disagree, for example:

I think we should take the plane.
Yes, I agree.

(Personally,) I don't think we should go by train.
No, maybe not.

I think it would be better to hire a car.
I'm not so sure about that.

Remember you are expected to justify all your opinions.
Now click on the following link and practise with a friend. Move the mouse over the pictures to get ideas.
GETTING AROUND EUROPE

Now practise talking about a picture. Remember you can describe it and speculate about what's going on. Again, move the mouse over the pictures to get some ideas.
LONDON
FISHING TROPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment