Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FIRST CONTACT ONLINE

Hi everybody,
Hope you are all fine and have not gone done with flu or caught any other nasty bugs which seem to be running wild around us.

Now let's get down to business. The first thing I'd like you to do is some homework which you will have to send to me as an attachment in a word doc to my mail.
- Not all of you handed in the compositions I had assigned before classes were suspended. So if you are one of those, please send them to me. (They are the letter to a friend recommending places to visit in Argentina and the letter telling a friend about the free English weekend you have just attended)
- Write some generalizations about people in our country. Write about sport, meal times, clothes, entertainment, etc. (See model in WB, page 31)
- Book page 63. Uses of get. Do exercises 1 and 2 and send them to me.
- Workbook pages 28, 29, 30 and 31 and 32 (ex 9) - Do all the exercises and correct them with the key. The exercise verb/adverb collocations is vey important (page 30).
You might need to work with an English-English dictionary . There's an online dictionary on your right. Just type a word and click on search.

Please, keep visiting the blog because I will be publishing different kinds of assignments (some of them will count as homework).

No comments:

Post a Comment